commercial vehicle

Texas Commercial Auto Insurance

Metro Area Insurance offers commercial auto insurance designed to suit the needs of commercial drivers or business owners who may employ drivers for transportation of cargo or construction material in the state of Texas. We offer coverage for a variety of commercial vehicles used to conduct business including: cars, pick-up trucks, vans, landscaping trucks, utility trailers, cargo vans, flatbeds, straight trucks, and more. Whether you have a small or large fleet, Texas business owners are required to be properly covered by a commercial auto insurance policy.

Commercial auto insurance coverages are very similar to a personal auto insurance policy, except a commercial vehicle is one that is used primarily for business. The keyword in the definition is “primarily,” because the same vehicle may be used for both personal and commercial purposes. It is important to properly differentiate a personal vehicle from a commercial vehicle.

Coverage includes liability, comprehensive, collision, uninsured/under insured motorist, personal injury protection, medical payments, and many other options to choose from.

Protect yourself and your company with Metro Area  commercial auto insurance.

What Businesses Should Get Commercial Auto Insurance?

You should consider getting a commercial auto insurance policy if any of these criteria fit your business:

  • Your company owns, rents, or leases any cars, trucks, vans, or SUV.
  • Your company has any employees who use their own car, truck, or SUV to conduct business on behalf of the company.
  • Your company has any employees who use company vehicles which are either owned or leased/rented by the company for their use.

When Is Commercial Auto Insurance Useful?

Here are some example situations of when Metro Area commercial auto insurance would be useful for your business.

  • While driving a business car or truck one of your employees strikes a pedestrian and they require medical attention and treatment.
  • While driving to work one of your employees is in an accident where the other vehicle is totaled and they are at fault.
  • While driving a company vehicle you or an employee swerve to miss an animal in the road and hit a residential mailbox which requires replacement.